General Admissions & OTCAS OT program Davenport University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ot davenport university

• ot

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • ot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was it a rejection, or alternate list?
Was it a rejection, or alternate list?
If you are in alternate list that means that you are wait-listed meaning that if a student who has been accepted doesn't attend to the program, that spot will be given to the somebody who is in the wait list. And if you are rejected , it means that you have no chance at all to be accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

I got accepted in another program. So i will be attending to the other University.............

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Also I realize OT is a very highly female dominated field, and I am a male. Please inbox me if you are planning to attend this University and hopefully we can connect =))))

Members don't see this ad :)
Also I realize OT is a very highly female dominated field, and I am a male. Please inbox me if you are planning to attend this University and hopefully we can connect =))))
I was accepted to the program. I am from NY

Last edited:
Please if somebody knows about apartments close to school let me know, I have never been in Grand Rapids. I am excited though

I went for my undergrad in Grand Rapids, if you have any questions about the area feel free to message me!

Hi! I was accepted into the program! Hoping to start making living arrangements and meeting other classmates soon. Feel free to contact me!

For everyone who got accepted congrats! Where is everyone living? I'm moving from Virginia and have no idea about housing/ don't really know anyone in Michigan so is anyone looking for a roommate? and where is everyone living?! (we should make a Facebook group! :)

Yes I do I was waiting in a school in California but just got denied so I will be attending DU!
I was accepted back in may, have you heard anything about an orientation or anything after the acceptance? I called a week ago and they said they are registering students for the whole year and will be sending blackboard logins but i still haven't received anything