General Admissions & OTCAS OTCAS Troubles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cwilly1226

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I uploaded my Resume that was a doc. file to OTCAS. Once it went through, the formatting got all switched up. For example, a giant space in my Resume. I contacted OTCAS and they said sometimes this happens. Unfortunately I already submitted it and it is stuck like that- I did not know this would happen so I did not check when I uploaded it. Should I contact the schools that I uploaded my Resume too? I am just very nervous and do not want to mess things up from an issue that was not even my fault.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

So I uploaded my Resume that was a doc. file to OTCAS. Once it went through, the formatting got all switched up. For example, a giant space in my Resume. I contacted OTCAS and they said sometimes this happens. Unfortunately I already submitted it and it is stuck like that- I did not know this would happen so I did not check when I uploaded it. Should I contact the schools that I uploaded my Resume too? I am just very nervous and do not want to mess things up from an issue that was not even my fault.

Thanks

I don't think it will be a huge deal. If the school wants another copy they will simply request it. I'm sure they understand that formatting issues come up. You can always email them just stating your concern, but again, I doubt they will look down on a formatting issue. We aren't all tech people :)