P1 hicp students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ucrsandstorm said:
I want to keep this clean so others can post helpful information in the future. :love: :love: :love:

...again, move on...don't let those ex-hasan's spy know of your success...you never know what they will do next, now are crazy with too much free time on their hand and no real job, no one to spy for, no Hasan's guidance :laugh: ..they might just go after you...and "beg" for your $ (strive for the $; kulia I ku $u'la)

Members don't see this ad.

hasans_spy said:
and to all of you...im here to expose the truth. sorry but someone wanted this thread to go on...so here i am. btw sorry johnHICP i was just messing you. but yea you watch out for mr. prez cuz he once was rooting for your very expulsion at HICP in the beginning of the year. he's your JUDAS ISCARIOT. along with mr. prez and corp. you're were pretty damn close to getting the boot. soo think twice when you start agreeing with him. :laugh:
I'm sure a lot of people were rooting for my expulsion at many times throughout the year :laugh:
I dont agree with Tony on hardly anything, but if he is now going after Hasan et al, then im with him on that front.

sofaraway said:
Uhm...you did (as in you gave me the idea). Your post implied it, didn't it? It said "If you’re stuck as Hasan’s spy, then I feel very sorry for you. I hope you will learn the same lessons as I have from this experience." From the way it sounded, it meant to me the experience you mentioned was that of being a spy, no? If you weren't a spy, then why did you hope that spy person learn the same lesson as you, a non-spy (supposedly you weren't a spy)? I just thought spy and non-spy, if they did learn, learnt different lessons. Uhm...just so confusing...one line you talked about the person being the spy; the next line you said your experience. It just seemed like spy and your experience were tied together. I thought that was a confession from you; that was why I asked. And if it were, it would be valuable information for me, as well as other people, because we'll learn to judge people correctly, so that in the future we won't bump into the same mistakes (supporting a spy that is). If you weren't a spy, I think you would be the one to need to use logic in your post. I did not mean to be that technical, but for the people that sort of have encountered you, it does make a huge difference in determining how you are. You did appear like a spy the whole time and you tried too hard to be the lifesaver too...like..."guys...it's going to be okay and stuffs"...as well as the "i'm feeling sorry for you" etc. (yeah...you're so superior)
Oh, by the way, those previous lines didn't mean to be a criticism. It's just so you know how people think of you (and I'm not only speaking for myself) so that maybe you can try to limit that "I'm the president...i'll take care of everything for you guys" attitude of yours (if you chose to).
yeah...let's just stick to important details regarding OUR school
peace
HUH??????? Keep your thoughts simple buddy.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can i ask what is final word on HICP right now and will there be an HICP in the near future.

Finally word is we are trying to move on with our life. Hasan and Monroe and Criswell ruined a lot of lives. May higher powers take care of them in the future. Some are trying to get into other schools and some are just moving on and doing other things. We have not recieved any money yet and no one really knows if we ever will.

Just out of curiosity, was it ever a legit school? When i was there, Dr. Miyahara was very sincered and i was bought into soo much. After all that has happened, i am so fear of HI...It used to be my fav. vacation spot. Now i wont even want to see, hear, or even talk about HI.

sharky2005 said:
Just out of curiosity, was it ever a legit school? When i was there, Dr. Miyahara was very sincered and i was bought into soo much. After all that has happened, i am so fear of HI...It used to be my fav. vacation spot. Now i wont even want to see, hear, or even talk about HI.

What happened to all those individual that Dr. Miyahara interviewed?

hiprayer said:
Finally word is we are trying to move on with our life. Hasan and Monroe and Criswell ruined a lot of lives. May higher powers take care of them in the future. Some are trying to get into other schools and some are just moving on and doing other things. We have not recieved any money yet and no one really knows if we ever will.

Another alternative is to leave everything behind and go to another country, maybe the loan/credit company can't find you there.

sharktiger said:
What happened to all those individual that Dr. Miyahara interviewed?

We were all put on "hold" until things are settled into places. And they continued with MORE interviews.

sharktiger said:
Another alternative is to leave everything behind and go to another country, maybe the loan/credit company can't find you there.
Another alternative is to shut the **** up and accept responsibility for your actions

Have they finally ended their contract with the web designer because they cant even have the "under construction" notice.

sharky2005 said:
Have they finally ended their contract with the web designer because they cant even have the "under construction" notice.

HICP was going to accept 80 for P1 after our class. However, the problem was there were too many students for P2, 240. That was going to be unacceptable to ACPE because HICP was unable to secure a quality pharmacy education. Those who were interviewed and accepted were going to be accepted. Those on hold were going to be put on hold until they could accomodate the numbers. When this was decided several scheduled interviews were already confirmed by the school and potential students.

The current situation for HICP is that they are still under investigation by the DCCA. Since the assests are frozen they cannot continue their operations.

Do you remember me Tony? I met you on my first day of interview during your class hour. This is Benji. Sorry to hear of all the sadness has happened. Are you back in California? Well, wish you the best.

sharky2005 said:
Do you remember me Tony? I met you on my first day of interview during your class hour. This is Benji. Sorry to hear of all the sadness has happened. Are you back in California? Well, wish you the best.

Benji,

I sure do. I also hope your doing well . I am back in California and I'm going to apply to other programs later this year. I'm just glad you and other unsuspecting students were not caught up into what I got caught up into. Anyhow, I think you still have my contact info so.... if you should want to chat with me let me know. Thanks for your warm wishes.

Tony

ucrsandstorm said:
Benji,

I sure do. I also hope your doing well . I am back in California and I'm going to apply to other programs later this year. I'm just glad you and other unsuspecting students were not caught up into what I got caught up into. Anyhow, I think you still have my contact info so.... if you should want to chat with me let me know. Thanks for your warm wishes.

Tony

Thanks Tony

sharky2005 said:
Thanks Tony

thanks this guy, he was the leader that filed complains w/ DCCA.
anTONieeee was under HICP's payrolls as a informant for Myharaasments, and Batzziehitler. and later they got fired, he found out that he had no grounds for being a spy for both of these dudes, that's he quitted. "nothing personal, it's just Business".
Mr anTonieeeee "Dickie" fat chubby model boy" was under the school pay roll ever since he got elected as a president. believe it or not, but that was the truth.

About the Law exam, the librarian followed the Myharaarasments and Batzziehitler's instructions to gave LeonEwaBeach [email protected] the copy of the law test to trick him then Myharaaaa and Batzzzie jumped in and used that excuses to weed students out.

I hope Both of this Myharaarasments and Batzziehitler's childrens could experiences all of the evil plan that they did to HICP students.

I hope some students that are still confused about the future, let's be more confuse until you all settle down with the reality and if we see Tonieeee may, the ex-president spy, around Little saigon, please ask him if he could get accept to any pharmacy with his 2.42 GPA at UCR. Congrat, yeah?

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2005/Nov/14/br/br09p.html

Hawaii College of Pharmacy to auction equipment

The Hawaii College of Pharmacy, which closed earlier this year after questions arose about its accreditation, will sell its equipment Saturday at a public auction.

The equipment includes computers, plasma screens, office furniture, folding chairs and tables. The state Office of Consumer Protection sued the Kapolei school in August alleging that it improperly collected $7 million in tuition payments from 240 mostly out-of-state students.

The auction is being handled by McClain Auctions. For more information, visit http://www.McClainauctions.com or call 538-7227.

HICP could make it, but to bad it closed due to many student spies and conspiracies of both Myharaarasments and Batzziehitler. If both of them settle with the 6 figures income and not worry about the Dean title then none of the HICP would experiences this day.

i just received my interview appointment today with Western U..
Too Bad My GPA now is 3.34 ONLY. Hopefully i could get in., but still proud and say that i went to HICP and learned a lot.

Wish me luck guys...

so excited, that's why i need to browse for the interview tips... I really miss you guys, :love: HICP student :love: . Personally, I hate all of the losers that complained with DCCA, and make me apply elsewhere, and will get accept to CA, and start over again, but that's all good.
I bet all complainers won't get accept elsewhere, because without HICP you complainers can't go anywhere with your under 3.00 GPA.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.