PA MPJE struggling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mebersole92

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've taken the PA mpje two times and have scored a 74 each time. Unbelievably frustrating. Does anyone know if there is a way to question score results and if there has ever been an issue or discrepancy in a wrong score?
The second time around I felt so much more confident about the material and even used exam master.com's specific PA questions.
This is rough, and I'm sure some of you know what it's like, but coming up one point short 2 times in a row has me devastated.

Members don't see this ad.

You can pay NABP to recheck the exam score but never in the history of everything have I ever read that it resulted in a change in a score (nonetheless a fail to a pass).

interesting, i haven't heard of this either. There were about 10 questions I had in the comment section at the end that I'm curious if they look at? Explaining reasoning and issues I had with certain questions and answers. Do they look at those initially or not? Like i said, I'm just finding it brutally hard to be able to get a 74 two times in a row.

I suffered the same thing last year when I got 74 in NJ. I have my sympathy with you. I am now trying for PA.

Last edited by a moderator: