PA Student EOR/PANCE Study Resource

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RacPAStudent

Reaction score
Just wanted to put out a recommendation for a tool that I hadn‘t heard of until recently. I started using UWorld after hearing about it from some PA classmates. I had heard about it from med students raving about it, but did not know they had PA focused quesitons. I think it is really helping so far with my EOR exam review as well as PANCE studying. I am currently a couple of months out from taking my PANCE and try to do a set of the UWorld questions every day. I find them challenging, but doable, and the explanations after each question as to why the answer is correct/why other answers are wrong are super helpful. I also love the ability to make flash cards during the practice questions to go back and review later. The performance review at the end of practice exams helps me to formulate my study plan going forward, since I know what areas I need to focus on more. I would definitely recommend it to other PA students as I don’t think it is as well known yet as some of the other study tools.

Members don't see this ad.

Watch some of Dr. Najeeb free lectures on youtube. He's an excellent teacher, but just a little difficult to understand.