Pacific dugoni , UCLA, UCSF, USC updates and app. status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got invite from UCSF just now...

Members don't see this ad.

Declining... just wanted people to know that they have started sending invites.. from oct 14th to 17th..

Members don't see this ad :)
db33, you must have a very good back up plan, do't even give them an interview chance. I got rejected from UOP and I am getting upset, trying to imagine your situation to get an interview and reject it.

db33, you must have a very good back up plan, do't even give them an interview chance. I got rejected from UOP and I am getting upset, trying to imagine your situation to get an interview and reject it.

I got accepted at Loma Linda... chk my previous posts

I got accepted at Loma Linda... chk my previous posts

hi db33
congrats...
could you please tell me your stats so i can get some idea what they are looking for in an application?
thanks

hi db33
congrats...
could you please tell me your stats so i can get some idea what they are looking for in an application?
thanks

Pls chk my previous posts for stats..

Good Luck to everyone for invites!

i got an invite from uop but no email from ucsf... does that mean ucsf is a rejection? I heard they only send invites and not rejections... is this true?

Hey Pitipat can u tel ur stats so i cn get an idea wat Uop is looking for ?

i got an invite from uop but no email from ucsf... does that mean ucsf is a rejection? I heard they only send invites and not rejections... is this true?
hi pitipat
congrats...

rejection from UOP........:(.............guys wat bout UCSF.....i jus read 1 post bout UCSF invitee...!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
gpa... not so hot so dont think its a factor
nbde i 85
toefl 111
work exp abt a year
volunteer exp... for over a year
sop is pretty strong acc to previous feedback

Got an invite from UOP. Wondering about UCSF &UCLA . Anybody else hear from them?

Rejection from top , invitation from ucsf

getting impatient.to knw bout UCSF........does dat mean rejection coz i din recv ne mail from dem....plz whosoever gt d invitee post it ......

so ucsf invites are out it seems..havn't received anything...so .rejected again

Probably not a right time to call dear. Especially when they have sent invites just now.

so no mail means a rejection from ucsf or is there still a chance? just wondering!

No invite from ucsf. Yea I think they don't send rejection mails. They got my application on the last day, right on the deadline do you guys think it's because of that.? Does that play any role ?

got rejected from uop n uow...:( i dunno whats wrong

i know whats wrong...
w hav to hv good experience and/or masters from US university or anywhere else..... i think that makes a lot of difference in our application...

i know whats wrong...
w hav to hv good experience and/or masters from US university or anywhere else..... i think that makes a lot of difference in our application...

maybe i just graduated in april and applied very late to all schools :(

I dont know what they are looking for..I am doing masters with competetive stats..still rejection from UOP :(

i am requesting all those who jst read the post and do nt write about there interview invites that please post about your invites. :)

UCSF send there interview out and so far only one student posted about it. Please share about ur status so people like me hav li'l idea about the situation..:)

Yes guys let us know who else got the invite from ucsf. I hope Mary Pham sends us another email tomorrow saying we are invited for the interview because of some computer error we couldnt send emails to all. I hope some miracle happens.

Fingers crossed, but does anyone have any idea as to whether ucsf sends invites over a period of time or just gets over with them in a day?

Btw coupland and dr.dds, congratulations on your invite!

got any idea if both schools have some kind of communication!? seems like you either get an invite from uop or ucsf? anyone know if some got both!?

Fingers crossed, but does anyone have any idea as to whether ucsf sends invites over a period of time or just gets over with them in a day?

Btw coupland and dr.dds, congratulations on your invite!
thanks!!! am not sure regarding that...when i talked to her last week she had said that she' gonna send invitation mail on monday...nothing conclusive can be made out of that..

Good number of people have got UCSF invites guys. I know alteast 5 from the facebook page..

Any idea how many people Uop called for the interview and how many they have to take?

got any idea if both schools have some kind of communication!? seems like you either get an invite from uop or ucsf? anyone know if some got both!?

I am sure they have a communication about schedule but surely not for candidates, I got invites from both schools and I am sure many more did.

Congrats ddb3. Any idea how many invites are there for pacific and how many seats are there.