Pacific Univeresity (OR) Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tizzyk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have just applied to Pacific University and was wondering if anyone has interviewed with Pacific before? If so could you give me some pointers? What types of questions to they ask? What do they look for? I just want to make sure I'm prepared if/when they ask me for an interview!

Any suggestions or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I realize that there are a lot of forums about interviews, but I haven't found any specific to Pacific University for PT. Anyone know of their interview process?

The don't interview until at least February. Thus, while I guess it's never to early to start preparing, but I'd take it in stride and wait for the interview invite in the coming weeks. Perhaps you can likely ask the general format at that time. There's also lots of 'general' PT interview questions for other schools that will be likely similarly used.

However, if there is a current student on these boards I'd be interested in hearing from them.