Pain Fellowship Application Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ml2001

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi:

I'm a PGY3 PM&R planning to apply to Pain fellowship next year and started to do some research on this issue. Having done some research on this issue, I feel like I'm more confused now than before about the availability of programs, how to apply, how MANY are truly out there, which ones are interventional, which ones are medical pain, and so on. I have browsed through the Painrounds/AAPM&R fellowship list, but seems like most of the list is outdated. As if this is not enough, there is that never ending ACGME vs NonACGME topic.

Can someone who has gone through this process recently post how the application process was tackled?

Any PM&R or GAS perspectives will be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

84 views and still no reply:(

I will wait patiently. Thank you...

-ML

Probably no replies because this topic really has been discussed in extensive detail on this forum and the PM&R forum. Please try another search. We are all happy to help. I know you said you searched but having been on this forum since it started I can tell you this has been discussed in detail repeatedly.

Probably no replies because this topic really has been discussed in extensive detail on this forum and the PM&R forum. Please try another search. We are all happy to help. I know you said you searched but having been on this forum since it started I can tell you this has been discussed in detail repeatedly.

I will give the search a try again. Thank you....