Pain fellowship interview feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nonphysiologic

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey are any of you guys getting feedback from programs interviewed at stating they thing you are a strong candidate and hope you will rank them highly or something like that?

I received a message from one program stating they think I'm an excellent candidate and they hope i rank them high. Not sure if that's just a standard letter or if it's a good sign. None of my other programs though have given me any sign

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

No, nothing so far...and am almost at the last leg of my interview season.

Congrats mate. I doubt it's standard. If it was, I reckon more people would post about it. I've gotten feedback during the interview day before but nothing after the fact yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes I got one. should be a good sign. the sender copied all the other people it went out to for a total of 14. i'm assuming that's the short list for ranking in the match. it was a "please consider us at the top of y0ur list in the match" letter so I'm assuming they are considering me a the top of theirs

Anyone getting feedback from programs after reaching out to them as the rank list deadline approaches? I sent a couple of emails to the PDs of programs at the top of my list but didn't get any replies. Was a little concerned because I had recieved good feedback on the day of the interviews but was wondering if the PDs were hesitant to write back due to the whole NRPM "Discouraging unnecessary post-interview communication" policy. Anyone else running into this? I am assuming this is just me being nervous as the match approaches.