Paintings!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pallavi rakesh

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know this is totally off-track. But I just felt like sharing with all of you people. This is just to make the whole place a little more colorful.

This is my contribution, to bring in some more life!! But off course nothing pertaining to our studies.:))

Just to get some idea weather any of my work can be of some importance during my admissions?.

Hope u enjoy the website. And your inputs in my guest book are more than welcome. I would love to what you think about my work.

http://www.paintingsforever.com/

Thanks,
pallavi

Members don't see this ad.

Very beautiful website with lots of colors
Keep it up and continue while studying dentistry

best wishes

wow............ thats really impressive......... i could never imagine sombody who has a carrier like this.. can take time n paint sooooooooooo very well.............. really good work............. u made my day..early in the morning..........:)

all the very best in every thing. keep up the good work................. cods......:)

Members don't see this ad :)
ur work is incredible....lovely:love: .....am really wondering how u made time to do all this beautiful art besides studying n dentistry.....really gr8 work:clap::clap: ......keep it up n good luck:thumbup:

GREAT work!
you have some talent.I am so impressed by your work. Keep it up.

You're a girl??? :) All this time I thought you're a boy. For some reason I'm unable to tell between male and female Indian names!. I'll learn!!! :D

You paint so beautiful!!!! Why are going through all this hassle then? You can make a living out of your great art!!!! I specially liked the glass paintings. :)

great work pallavi!!! keep it up!

yeah pallavi i second meggs opinion,u have great talent....maybe u can build a career out of it,i have a freind of mine who also got into painting after her graduation......i can imagine how your home would be with all paintings everywhere :love:

Pallavi,

Paintings are awesome and beautiful!!!!...you are very gifted and talented girl......

You will definetely become a very good dentist with your artistic hands....

GOOD LUCK!

Sudhas

Hi Pallavi,
You have done a terrific job am really amazed at your work .I went to a painting show last weekend they were nothing when compared to your work.
I think you should also make a display of your work.Trust me you will be appreciated by a lot of people.

SANG

hi pallavi,
iam so amazed by ure work. u have a great talent and all ure paintings are wonderfull.keep ure good work and iam sure u will make a great artist as well as dentist.

:wow: pallavi!! amazing work! i just logged onto sdn today and saw ur gorgeous paintings on the net! OMG!! u have incredible talent and u never told me!!! my bday is on june 25th in case u want to give away beautiful gifts!! :laugh: jus kidding! do u sell these? wow i am so amazed by your talent .... i am sitting here in india "buying" beautiful stuff for my home while my friend is out there "creating" beautiful stuff!

and yes it will help your resume! u are so artistic! tell them about ur website and ur paintings and everything....its sure to help.

gawd i am feeling so talentless! :laugh:

Hi pallavi,
Your extremely talented. Those are some beautiful pieces of art. I think its amazing!you have this talent and you use it. great work:thumbup:

Cheers!!
Mrinalini

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow pallavi, your paintings are really great!!!
how did you manage to do all those paintings while studying.............good job, keep it up:thumbup:

Wow Pallavi:wow:
I had a slight mandibular dislocation seeing those paintings..
you are an amazing painter..I hope you are having exhibitions.
I am in Atlanta and please tell me when you have the next one.!!
If I were you ,I would forget this ratrace of admission process and establish myself as a full fledged artist:love:
All the very best for your future..both as a dentist and a painter..
And keep us all posted about it..,
Take care

hey pallavi,

Wonderful paintings.I especially liked the french woman,and glass paintings(sparrowand humming bird).Extremely vibrant.

Good luck.

well great job......keep it up.........:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

"Fabulous" is an understatement for these!!!!! Are u a professional? Do u give lessons? tell us more about u.. when did u do all these.. in India or America? where were u trained if at all?

Now THATS what I call talent!! :wow: Great job Pallavi, thank you for sharing your work with us. :)

Tasha

pallavi-

I disagree with others. Painter is more beautiful than her paintings.;)
BTW....Henna is also a good painter. How come all pretty chicks are good in painting? Did god gave his skills when he created them?
I could not resist talented women who are gifted in painting, singing or dancing. i simply love them. :love:

I think shes under cover and cant take all the attention and appre/.. given to pallavi:D bet shes trying put up her own web with her paintings??!!!:laugh:

Beautiful work.I just went through a few and they are awesome and unbelievable.I wonder how you do it.Keep it up.

Drmouse

Nr.28 - 28.Feb.2004 17:37:58
Name: SAM3
Homepage: n/a

HI Pallavi :

Sorry for my late signing in your book .Your works have definatly increased in a large sum since the last time I visited your site .Although I liked most of them & espicially the oil paintings ,I feel that the "Tranquility " is the closest to me .It really represents somthing pricious that I have been trying to find till this moment .

I wish you all the luck in your future & keep the nice work comming .I can see a promissing ,talented & gifted artist in you .

Originally posted by newyorker
pallavi-

I disagree with others. Painter is more beautiful than her paintings.;)
BTW....Henna is also a good painter. How come all pretty chicks are good in painting? Did god gave his skills when he created them?
I could not resist talented women who are gifted in painting, singing or dancing. i simply love them. :love:

Forget it Newyorker she is already taken:laugh:

Thanks for all the praises and compliments. Each your words has really touched my heart, . I am really thrilled that there are so many people who like my artwork. I did not expect the big reception.

You have really made be feel gifted and come alive allover again, I don?t think I have seen so many praises in my entire life as I have seen in a couple of days.

I have been painting as a hobby. It helps me to take a break from studies though I don?t get the time I want for paintings. I do it for my personal satisfaction than anything else. And as I have mentioned I haven?t had any formal training, it?s been my passion which I only improved on with the help of my teacher for correct color combinations.

Once more thanks to each and everyone for such encouraging words. It will give me energy to continue further.

Pinktooth u are more than welcome to visit my house, as some one mentioned my house is as good as an exhibition. No wall is left untouched?.

And thanks for the complements newyorker.

Yes Sam "Tranquility" was my first oil painting and one of my best too.

And sorry toothmail may be it slipped out of mind not mentioning about my paintings, Most of the sdners whom i have known personally know about my work too. But you are still welcome to buy some beautiful stuff from me too.;)).

:clap:

:love:

i think you have an incredable talent, don't stop doing what you have been doing. I think it is not going to hurt you to mention your work at the interviews. It only shows that you have a great estetic sense(which is very important in dentistry) ...good luck :D

Originally posted by sam3
Forget it Newyorker she is already taken:laugh:

Oh! Man!..dental forum sucks. Everyone is taken and no one is available. +pity+
whatever....persistence pays. :rolleyes:

Pi-05.jpg

BTW....what happened to henna..Why she is not showing up to work? chouhan needs some diciplinary action..:laugh: :laugh: