Panic LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icantthinkofausername95

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My school requires a minimum of 3 recommendation letters in order to provide committee letter on my behalf, 1 from a science professor and 2 from others. I have 3 letters from other professors and/or places I've volunteered but my science professor still hasn't submitted one. I asked the science professor last year in the summer and he said sure. I sent a few emails to him with extra info but never heard anything back, so I visited him once in the fall. He was friendly and said that he received my email but hadn't given it priority since he had to complete other letter requests that were due in late 2016, so he'd complete mine after finishing the others. I was totally fine with this. Now, though, the deadline is in two weeks, Christmas break is over, and he still hasn't sent anything in. What should I do? I'm really worried. I don't want to bother him, but I want to remind him. If I tried to contact him via email, though, he probably wouldn't respond just like last time. Should I visit him? But he might not even be in his office... PLEASE HELP idk what to do and no one will help me and I'm worried

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: