Paris Hilton is a...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Vagina.

I was reading dermpath stuff at a Starbucks in LA and 3 Hummers worth of 250lb roided out security dudes flew out (a dozen+), fanned out over the coffee house and started staring people down to clear out the place so that little biotch could get a Frappacino.

Then she comes prancing in with 2 more huge muthafckers at her side. I must have given her the LADOC evil eye because she whispered to the biggest meanest Arab dude Ive ever seen and he came over and stood 6 inches from my table, mad dogging me. He flashed out his coat to let me look at what I swear was a Czech Scorpion submachine pistol and I decided I had enough.

ceskablacksc.jpg

So I left, pissed and wondering where the hordes of LA gang members were when you needed them. LA is seriously lame.

I fart in her general direction.
capt.ny11311201725.people_paris_hilton_ny113.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Was she full of sand?

Dunno, but I had a fleeting idea I would get in line behind her and try to lick her head before her bodyguards shot me.

I am not sure what I would do if confronted with that situation. I mean, ideally I would give her the finger or make a scene about her taking my place in line or something. But I would probably just sit there and take it.

People who find her attractive or interesting need to be sterilized.

LADoc00 said:
Dunno, but I had a fleeting idea I would get in line behind her and try to lick her head before her bodyguards shot me.

You reach heights of genius and depths of despair in an instant LaDOC......(CP vs AP and paris hilton)
pure genius!....and no im not sucking up to you, i dont have a reason to....
I empathise with you though...

AndyMilonakis said:
who the f*ck gives a **** about paris hilton?

end rant.

agreed............

AndyMilonakis said:
who the f*ck gives a **** about paris hilton?

end rant.

Thats an idea, what if I had taken a shiat on her and filmed it!

Fckin A, I would be huge then!

Opportunity missed. :(

Sadly I found that story fascinating. Anyone see her on her reality televsion show on MTV about her upcoming movie. She needs to be photographed/filmed only with makeup on.

Mrbojangles said:
Sadly I found that story fascinating. Anyone see her on her reality televsion show on MTV about her upcoming movie. She needs to be photographed/filmed only with makeup on.
anyone see that other video of her...