Park Slope apartment for rent starting July

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorMars

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My name is Marina and I'm currently a 2nd year med student at SUNY Downstate. I have a bedroom available for rent starting in July in my Park Slope apartment. I'm looking for a female roommate.

Rent is $1075 (includes heat and hot water), utilities including internet is under $50. Very decent price for the area (prime Park Slope). I am looking to sign a 1-year lease (July to July).

The address is 772 Union St (between 6th and 7th avenues). It is a 2-bedroom with a living room, kitchen area, and 1 bathroom.

2nd floor walk-up. 2 doors down from the infamous Co-op. Laundromat right across the street. Close to grocery stores, gyms, restaurants, bars, etc. Very short walk to the R and 2/3 trains, as well as Atlantic Center for shopping and more trains (4, 5, B, D, N, Q, R). Easy commute to Brooklyn and Manhattan rotations! Safe, quiet, and happy place to live.

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me -- [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.