Part 1 NBDE Dental Decks newest edition for sale!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kkbouche

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just did my part 1 of the dental boards and I have the decks for sale. Let me know if you are interested and I will sell them at pretty much whatever price you want them for.
You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

hi i am inerested to buy ur dental decks!!! but i can only pay u is 100$ max thanks

Hey guys,
I just did my part 1 of the dental boards and I have the decks for sale. Let me know if you are interested and I will sell them at pretty much whatever price you want them for.
hi deatr
i am really intrested i ur books which yr edition is ur dental deck let me know....keen to buy them all
thankx

Members don't see this ad :)
hello,
iam interested in ur books.plz tell me of which year they are??
at wat cost wll u going to sell them??
reply me ASAP.
bbye
Hey guys,

Hey guys,
You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.[/qu

Hi,
I would like to purchase NBDE part 1 marterials from you along with other materials asap. Please detail me the price and the detail list of the materials which you have and the mode of shipment as i live in india. Pl PM at [email protected]

i need nbde part1including first aid .let me know the cost plz.

HI I have
Dental decks 07-08 part 1 and other material. pm me if interested.

I'm planning to take NBDE exam, can you please tell me the cost. I need it ASAP.