PASS Deadline vs Program Deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffeeperson

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, so I am applying to programs through PASS and I was wondering do I need to go by the program deadline dates listed on the program search or do I have to submit everything two weeks earlier. I have schools with 8/15 deadlines and I am not sure I will have everything together by 8/1. Thank you so much for any input.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, so I am applying to programs through PASS and I was wondering do I need to go by the program deadline dates listed on the program search or do I have to submit everything two weeks earlier. I have schools with 8/15 deadlines and I am not sure I will have everything together by 8/1. Thank you so much for any input.

i would submit everything by at least 2 weeks earlier. i know that PASS claims it takes 2 weeks to process, however mine was instant. but most schools will not look at your application if they are missing ANYTHING on the day of their deadline. anything via snail-mail has a risk of getting lost so you may want to do more than 2 weeks so you can confirm before the actual deadline, leaving yourself enough room in case you have to re-send anything.