PASS Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdsdds

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I took 1 class in undergrad at a different university, do I have to list that college on my PASS application? The class was accepted and is on my transcript from where I graduated...I just really don't want to pay to have my transcript sent everywhere I apply (a lot of my programs I'm applying to require the transcript to be sent directly to them). Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

kdsdds said:
If I took 1 class in undergrad at a different university, do I have to list that college on my PASS application? The class was accepted and is on my transcript from where I graduated...I just really don't want to pay to have my transcript sent everywhere I apply (a lot of my programs I'm applying to require the transcript to be sent directly to them). Thanks!

Too bad :laugh: I had transcripts from 3 schools, one was a single class taken during high school but I had to report it even though it was on my main undergrad transcript. It was a pain, expensive and frustrating. I'd recommend getting extra official sealed transcripts. I had to give two programs official ones at my interviews since they managed to lose them. Also get a official copy of your board scores, and ask your school to see your final Pass application when it is sent to them (minus the confidential reccomendations) to verify the info. Pass is notorious about messing up your info.

Good luck :luck: