Passed Michigan MPJE (SELL All materials you need)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

parkjan3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I passed Michigan MPJE

Selling

- Michigan Pharmacy Law Book from MI Pharmacist Association
- Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law, 8th Edition

Send me your email address or phone #

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I passed Michigan MPJE

Selling

- Michigan Pharmacy Law Book from MI Pharmacist Association
- Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law, 8th Edition

Send me your email address or phone #
hi,

congratulations on passing !!! I will be taking the exam in october. I have the rxprep material for federal law and pharmacyexam 150 questions for MI mpje material. Is that enough? i am also studying from APHA AND CPR book.
please guide me as to how to go about the exam. did you get OTC, compounding questions?

thanks

Hi there, interested....are these the only 2 you used? and how long did you study for the mpje? Thanks!

Hi,
Actually I studies 2 week and got 74 on first exam. Then pass on 2nd time.

I used those 2 books, CS rule, general rule which you can google "Michigan pharmacy CS rule or general rule" and find PDF files.

If you want those books, just leave your email address

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,

congratulations on passing !!! I will be taking the exam in october. I have the rxprep material for federal law and pharmacyexam 150 questions for MI mpje material. Is that enough? i am also studying from APHA AND CPR book.
please guide me as to how to go about the exam. did you get OTC, compounding questions?

thanks

Thank you!!
I have never used Rxprep pharmacy law materials, so I cannot say those are enough.

I did not get OTC and compounding questions.

Thank you!!
I have never used Rxprep pharmacy law materials, so I cannot say those are enough.

I did not get OTC and compounding questions.
thank you very much for your prompt response. I am also studying the MI LARA rules, CS and the Code. last time i scored 72 and was so disappointed.
the questions are so grey!! any part that I have to be thorough with? like do they ask amny CS related q or more on licensing?
any input, help is appreciated.

thanks.

thank you very much for your prompt response. I am also studying the MI LARA rules, CS and the Code. last time i scored 72 and was so disappointed.
the questions are so grey!! any part that I have to be thorough with? like do they ask amny CS related q or more on licensing?

thanks.
Hi, were those the same resources you were using for your first attempt? Or did you use them after?

thanks.

There were lots of question regarding CS transfer and refills

Hi, were those the same resources you were using for your first attempt? Or did you use them after?
hi, last time I did not use RXPREP or the 150 q from PHARMACYEXAM. but i studied the MI LARA RULES AND CODES. maybe i was not sure with federal law part. RXPREP has very detailed and easy fed law guide. hope i make it this time. all the best to you as well!