PassNaplex Feb Course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

screen69

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
First Post.
Attending the passnaplex course in Feb.
Graduated pharmacy school 1990.
Took NAPLEX first time in Dec,10 -Failed.
Self preparation for 1 month. scored 69

Hopefully the passnaplex course should cover the shortfalls in my preparation.

Was wondering if anyone else is attending the course.

Members don't see this ad.

I am thinking of attending too. I need some input from people who taken it before. does it worth to take it??? I am going to spend over 2000k with hotel and flight and wanted to know that it will help me to pass CPJE. thx for any input

I failed the first time very narrowly. But based on the input from others in this forums and the other forums, i felt it would be worth it. My opinion is atleast it will give one a better outlook of the entire curriculum and improve our knowledge not only from an exam point of view but on a broad based perspective. The course by itself is expensive, I do agree, and on top of it the flight fare and the hotel cost. From friends who have been there for the course earlier, i guess it is pretty rigorous and 8 am to 8 pm and was advised that it'd be worthwhile staying at the radisson.
let me know if you are attending, it will help us split the cost of the room at radisson if you are interested. Even the group rates are about $109 per night.

Last edited:
yes I am attending for sure. I already registered.
group rate is for 2 person or couple person ???
any way email me at [email protected]/
Its a good idea to share the cost. thx

I failed the first time very narrowly. But based on the input from others in this forums and the other forums, i felt it would be worth it. My opinion is atleast it will give one a better outlook of the entire curriculum and improve our knowledge not only from an exam point of view but on a broad based perspective. The course by itself is expensive, I do agree, and on top of it the flight fare and the hotel cost. From friends who have been there for the course earlier, i guess it is pretty rigorous and 8 am to 8 pm and was advised that it'd be worthwhile staying at the radisson.
let me know if you are attending, it will help us split the cost of the room at radisson if you are interested. Even the group rates are about $109 per night.