PassNAPLEXNow--Has anyone taken this live course??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shortie09

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello There,

I have registered for the live PassNAPLEXNow course in California!

Has anyone taken this course? I would love to hear some feedback on this course.

The course is approaching soon and I would appreciate anyone giving me some input.

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

No I did not take it. I did watch the Rx Prep lectures and they were useful. Best of luck to you studying!

Reactions: 1 user
Mother of god, what is wrong with you people? Anything more than the rx prep review book is OVERKILL. It's the NAPLEX. This isn't BUDS class like you're a Navy SEAL or something.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mother of god, what is wrong with you people? Anything more than the rx prep review book is OVERKILL. It's the NAPLEX. This isn't BUDS class like you're a Navy SEAL or something.
to be as prepared as possible not just for naplex but for actual patient care

to be as prepared as possible not just for naplex but for actual patient care

A NAPLEX review is not going to get you prepared for the real world. Where were you during rotations?

When I took my Naplex, I think I studied the areas I was deficient on (HIV and cancer) since I didn't have direct experience with my rotations. I spent weeks studying my law exam and still walked out frustrated that I didn't study law enough, however, I still passed.

I'd focus more on the law exam since no one is ever prepared for that. If you don't feel comfortable in direct patient care, you missed alot during rotations and may need to spend more time interning to build up the skills.

I took the 2014 Summer PassNaplexNow course, and passed NAPLEX last November with a great score!
I graduated from a foreign school of pharmacy in 1999, and had to go through a lot of new material before taking the NAPLEX. The live course was comprehensive, and motivating. You could watch lectures, or read books on your own, but the motivation and the alertness you develop during a live course makes you much more focused, and while you review your material, you remember the way the information was presented to you during the live session. This has helped me memorize information, and helped me develop an effective question solving approach and technique.
The course instructors went the extra mile of ensuring that each and every one of the attendance were on track and fully absorbing the information in hand. They are doing a great job, and yes, the course is worth the dollars!