PATBooster or Joel's Keyhole strategy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpitfireX9

Reaction score
I've been using the PATBooster keyhole strategy recently and have had more success with it than Bootcamp's Keyhole strategy but i'm still a little worried. I haven't seen many people using it. I'm consistently scoring about 13-14/15 on keyholes now versus ~10-11/15 with Bootcamp's strategy. Has anyone used PATbooster's strategy and had success with it on the real DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I really liked the Booster strategy for keyholes and it worked well for me. So if it's working for you then I wouldn't hesitate to use it on the real DAT.

The one that works for you is what you should use on the actual test. Booster worked better for me too. You sound like you are doing well, so I wouldn't be worried at all. Good practice test scores usually translate to good scores on the real thing. Good luck!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Go with whatever works for you. I personally used Booster's strategy and it worked great for me on the real DAT so it does work.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks guys, I ended up sticking to the PATBooster strategies. Ended up scoring 30 so i'm very happy.

Reactions: 7 users