Patient secretly audio tapes visit at Phoenix VA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
All he said was that the phone system was bad and he didn't have his stethoscope...was it that big of a deal?

Reactions: 1 user
I forgot my stethoscope traveling between sites for clinic. Does that mean I should recuse myself from the medical profession ? Or just borrow my CMA's cheap stethoscope, which is what I did on that day. No lives were lost.

Reactions: 1 user
I forgot my stethoscope traveling between sites for clinic. Does that mean I should recuse myself from the medical profession ? Or just borrow my CMA's cheap stethoscope, which is what I did on that day. No lives were lost.
What is a stethoscope?

What is a stethoscope?
An Ortho spine surgeon I know says he puts the part with the ear holes on his octogenarian Patients ears and he speaks into the round part.

Reactions: 2 users
In med school, i remember being very impressed with an ortho attending that listened to every patients heart at the "surgery spot"... Until it dawned on me he never had to remove them from ears, and actually the earbuds were conveniently placed around neck...

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

er... the point was that both eartips were somewhere in the vicinity of his C67 spinous process, not the tympanic membranes