PCAT Audio Learn (half price)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I just got into pharmacy school this year. I had a 88 on my PCAT and only took it twice! I used PCAT Audio Learn to study along with the Kaplan book. I would listen to it on my ipod or in the car whenever I had the chance. You can never study too much for the PCAT.

I am selling the PCAT Audio Learn for half-price. It it normally 50 dollars but I will sell it for 25 for anyone that is interested. Please private message me if you are interested!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I'm very interesting in buying. What is the contents? Does it cover verbal, bio, chem, and quant?

I just got into pharmacy school this year. I had a 88 on my PCAT and only took it twice! I used PCAT Audio Learn to study along with the Kaplan book. I would listen to it on my ipod or in the car whenever I had the chance. You can never study too much for the PCAT.

I am selling the PCAT Audio Learn for half-price. It it normally 50 dollars but I will sell it for 25 for anyone that is interested. Please private message me if you are interested!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am very interested in purchasing it if you still have it!!