PCO Externship sites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steviey2493

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I had a question on PCO's externships. I got accepted there and I know they are notorious for having externship sites all over the country, a very extensive list. Is there anywhere to see the list of sites? Does any student have it to PM me? Just wondering, as I have family all over the country and figured I could really benefit with staying with them. Family, a travel opportunity, and some money to save sounds great to me! Thank you for any help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone, I had a question on PCO's externships. I got accepted there and I know they are notorious for having externship sites all over the country, a very extensive list. Is there anywhere to see the list of sites? Does any student have it to PM me? Just wondering, as I have family all over the country and figured I could really benefit with staying with them. Family, a travel opportunity, and some money to save sounds great to me! Thank you for any help!

I'm not sure why you associate having an extensive list of external-rotation sites (which P.C.O. does) with "notoriety."