PCO/Salus Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kjpatel10

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought it'd be nice to create a page for people who have been accepted into PCO/Salus for this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi kjpatel10! I am interviewing at PCO in two days and I wanted to ask you if you had any tips for the interview? Also, how you felt about the school, obviously you liked the school because you were accepted there, but it's always nice to hear from someone who just experienced it. Thank you!

I had my interview on October 22nd and they e-mailed me today saying the Committee was delayed in meeting. Still waiting to hear back hopefully in the next week or so.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will be attending PCO next year! Can't wait!

Reactions: 1 user
I've been accepted, not sure on the attending part yet.

Attending! See you next year!

Reactions: 1 users
How long after they received your application did they call you in for an interview?

I've been accepted into PCO! But I'm still deciding between it and another school. I have a week to get back to PCO, which is not enough time for me to decide. It an overwhelming process!

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted :) and for those who are for sure attending - can't wait to see you next year!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted last Friday!! Let's go make a Facebook page!!!

I also got accepted last Friday!!! How long until the packet comes in the mail!?!!

Got in last friday too! Not sure yet if I'm going... does everyone only get 1 week to decide??

Got in last friday too! Not sure yet if I'm going... does everyone only get 1 week to decide??
You get two weeks after the official acceptance letter comes in

Just got my acceptance! Most likely attending! So excited:)

Reactions: 1 user
Officially accepted and attending in the fall!! :)

I know this is from last year, but does anyone know what date PCO stopped giving out interviews in the cycle?