PCO Waiting To Make A Decision

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

micka418

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I interviewed with PCO and got an answer back, it said that they haven't made a decision and they want to see my OAT scores before they do. I'm taking the OAT on December 21st. I'm nervous to all hell cause PCO is my top choice of a school. I saw on their website that they require a 330 but obviously I'm gonna aim for higher.

Has anyone else been in, or is in, this boat? Any advice you guys can give me?

Members don't see this ad.

Honestly, I would not stress. I believe the average OAT for pco/salus is a little above a 300. As long as you have above a 3.0 GPA and around a 300 on the OAT, u should be great! Don’t stress too much. I was also really worried about my OAT score when applying but it was never an issue with schools. I’ve recently accepted an offer at PCO and my OAT scores were around average. Good luck! :)

Honestly, I would not stress. I believe the average OAT for pco/salus is a little above a 300. As long as you have above a 3.0 GPA and around a 300 on the OAT, u should be great! Don’t stress too much. I was also really worried about my OAT score when applying but it was never an issue with schools. I’ve recently accepted an offer at PCO and my OAT scores were around average. Good luck! :)
Thank you so much! I'm a bit worried about my OAT score mainly because my GPA isn't the highest, its at 3.0 hence why I'm trying to do really well on the test. Its just a bit disheartening when everyone is posting about acceptances and scholarships but I'm trying not to let it get to me that much. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much! I'm a bit worried about my OAT score mainly because my GPA isn't the highest, its at 3.0 hence why I'm trying to do really well on the test. Its just a bit disheartening when everyone is posting about acceptances and scholarships but I'm trying not to let it get to me that much. Fingers crossed!
Any time! :)
I’m sure you’ll do great on the exam, but don’t stress too much about it. Even if you aim for a 310-320, u should be set for pco. They really look at you as an overall student and really just want to get to know you and your passion for the field.
Everyone is at their own pace, it’s still early on in the cycle, so you should be set to go!
good luck!! :)

Hey guys. I interviewed with PCO and got an answer back, it said that they haven't made a decision and they want to see my OAT scores before they do. I'm taking the OAT on December 21st. I'm nervous to all hell cause PCO is my top choice of a school. I saw on their website that they require a 330 but obviously I'm gonna aim for higher.

Hi how long did it take for you to receive a email back from them after the interview if you don't mind me asking, I just finished my interview?

Hi how long did it take for you to receive a email back from them after the interview if you don't mind me asking, I just finished my interview?
Hi! I interviewed on Friday 9/11 and got the email three weeks after that on Tuesday 10/06. I was told that they would get back to me in 2-3 weeks and they did just a few days after the three weeks. If they hadn't gotten back to me that Friday (four weeks since) I was going to contact them.

Any time! :)
I’m sure you’ll do great on the exam, but don’t stress too much about it. Even if you aim for a 310-320, u should be set for pco. They really look at you as an overall student and really just want to get to know you and your passion for the field.
Everyone is at their own pace, it’s still early on in the cycle, so you should be set to go!
good luck!! :)
You have no idea how much that calms me down. Thank you so much! <3

Reactions: 1 user

Hi I’m in the same boat I’m taking the oat later in Jan. Do you mind sharing your score and if you got accepted to PCO ?