[PCOM or DREXEL MED people] Graduate Hosp PA Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Krafty

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be an intern at Graduate Hospital Preliminary Medicine next year in Philly, and I just wanted to find out the lowdown on the place. They are superiorly secretive...or unorganized, because there is nothing on Scutwork, Freida or their own site about the program. I even had to look up their Gen Surg to find out the salary. The interview (maybe because it was my first) was not extremely informative on the inner workings of the program.

So if you have rotated through the place, please let me know what you thought of (esp.Medical) interns' plight of being...aka life on the wards.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't done a rotation there yet, but I played some hoops with a 3rd year GS resident last spring. He said that you get to do a lot, and you get to do it SOON. This went for both clerks and interns. I got the sense that they were really busy, but that he loved it! I think you're in for a hell of a ride. Good Luck!

Willamette