PCOM or UMDNJ(Rutgers) Master's Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sapervaiz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a confusing situation, I applied to a good number of post-bacc programs to improve my overall candidacy for Medical School. Essentially, I got accepted to most of the schools I applied to and still waiting to hear back from some of the others. I got accepted to Rutgers(UMDNJ) Masters Program and PCOM Post Bacc program. So far, I'm certain that these two programs have a higher chance of helping me the most. My main concern is Rutgers does not provide me that feeling when talking to the staff/faculty that its a very dependable school for medical school admissions to their own program. This raises a concern to me and questions their program in respect to OTHER medical colleges and if students are really successful completing the program.

Does or Has UMDNJ provided the resources and opportunities for students to get accepted to other medical schools? Do they really prepare you? PCOM is also a different school and they look more appealing however I don't have the opportunity to go and visit the campus. I want more information about PCOM in terms of preparation, student success rate into medical school admission, and bluntly, which of the two schools are better in terms of program, quality of education, affordability, and more? I'm waiting for a response from Georgetown too for their CAM program, but I highly doubt that I got accepted. Either way information about Georgetown's program will also be very helpful as well.

Thanks! :) :cool::D:thumbup:

I'm also open to any opinions or thoughts about these programs and more so don't hesitate to write your post here or even through a PM :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Which did you pick? Also, can anyone provide insight?