PDs on Facebook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pediatron

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any PDs on facebook? I was hoping to at least poke them, if not invite them to be my friend. How about Program Coordinators?

I think this could only help once they see my super cool profile, that is so much better than the crap I put on ERAS!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know any PDs on facebook? I was hoping to at least poke them, if not invite them to be my friend. How about Program Coordinators?

I think this could only help once they see my super cool profile, that is so much better than the crap I put on ERAS!
:laugh: Why haven't we all thought of that?

hmm... this had not occured to me...
I have incriminating some pictures to delete

Members don't see this ad :)
facebook? seriously?

i don't mean to sound like a jerk, but shouldn't this whole process be a little more mature/professional than what facebook promotes? i don't think i would take a program seriously that uses facebook....and i am someone who likes to use facebook...

just a thought.

facebook? seriously?

i don't mean to sound like a jerk, but shouldn't this whole process be a little more mature/professional than what facebook promotes? i don't think i would take a program seriously that uses facebook....and i am someone who likes to use facebook...

just a thought.
Me thinks it was a joke.