Peak amount of interviews gone? / chance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DozingDentist

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know everyone is tired of seeing posts from people wanting to be chanced or get opinions on their stats, but I must say that this whole process has been extremely stressful. I find myself refreshing email/portals/SDN so much so that it is almost instinctive now and it is agonizing seeing interview invites from schools I've applied to flow in to others. I do have 2 interview invites so far. Applied to 18 schools (3-5 were reaches/OOS non-friendly). Would appreciate any feedback truly, again sorry for another one of these posts!

GPA: 3.36
sGPA: 3.24
DAT: 21AA, 21TS, 22PAT, (lowest = 20Bio)
Good letters, personal (I think haha), over 100 hours shadowing, many volunteer hours also.
Applied June 8th, most supplementals were completed by mid July

Just feel as if the peak rush of interview invites is over and now heading downwards as we head into the interview season.

Lastly, I've considered adding one or two schools, is it even worth it though now?

Thank you for any comments!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
You are more than fine, the interview session is far from over. Many private schools have yet to extend their invites, and I know that Tufts and OHSU in fact extend application beginning in September

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! we have almost the same stats but I'm applying next cycle. how'd you do if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using SDN mobile