penn and stony brook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hpets

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does penn or stony brook update aadsas (any offer made people out that can enlighten us)?

Members don't see this ad.

penn does not update acceptances on aadsas. you'll have to wait for the mail (i got mine dec 2nd last yr and i live in PA).

i called Penn today and told me they would call me back but no one did what does it mean??? please let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
it probably means a million people are calling them and theyre busy.

i called Penn today and told me they would call me back but no one did what does it mean??? please let me know.

I just got a call back and I'm in:love:

I would recommend not bothering Corky too much this time of year heh. Congrats to everyone!

I just had an interview there. The big question: is it worth goin there if you dont get that scholarship? its sooooooooo expensive.

Did anyone hear anything from Stony??? Do they call or send a letter or what???

just iterviewed at SB and they call you for the interview..they have not yet updated the AADSAS...I dont think they ever use it. Talk about competitive...230 interviewed...40 accepted...they said that they contact within 2-3 weeks. That's nice.