Pestana surgery audio?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lozza

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!

Does anyone know where I can find the pestana audio files for surgery? I've heard they are great but dont know how to get them.

Thanks sooo much!!:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Could someone please help me get the Pestana audio? PM me if you have them and I'll give you my Email. Thank you in advance.

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that there are Pestana surgery notes, but not audio lectures.

Members don't see this ad :)
Been searching online for the pestana audio but can only find the abridged notes. If someone could send the audio files to me [email protected] it would be much appreciated!:D

Please PM me if you have them and I can give you my email. Thanks so much!

I would LOVE a copy of the audio, too!

I would really love some help finding the Pestana Audio Files and the Vignette Files to study for my shelf in 2 weeks!!

And advice on how to get those would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

[email protected]

Looking all over the place for the pestana audio, but no look. Can someone please please please PM me? I thank you in advance for saving me!

Could anyone send me a PM with the audio notes as well? I tried to find them elsewhere, but no luck. Thank you!

Does anyone have these audio files??? I have been looking EVERYWHERE for them. Please, hook a brother up....