Pestana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

red10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a copy of Pestana they could send me? I keep hearing about it but don't have it . I'd love you forever and always

Members don't see this ad.

I hear a guy named Google has one

I hear I'd like a copy i know is legit and isnt a craptastic virus for me to download on to my new computer. But thanks for the help!

Members don't see this ad :)
None of the copies that anyone sends you would be legit. Neither is the act of you asking for it. Do you see why?

None of the copies that anyone sends you would be legit. Neither is the act of you asking for it. Do you see why?

let me rephrase. i'm looking for a copy that is legit as in, when i DL it, it will not be a trojan or some other virus that will take down my computer. Hop off your know it all high horse sweetie.

Let me preface this by saying piracy is wrong, wrong, wrong. I would never do it. I would never condone it.

Now that that's out of the way.......talk to the people a year above you at your med school. They generally tend to be a good resource.