Position Available PGY-1 Preliminary General Surgery Position

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Prog86

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PGY-1 Preliminary General Surgery Position
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Date Posted: August 7, 2014
8/7/14: University of Colorado Surgical Residency Program; Aurora, Colorado – One preliminary PGY-1 position available starting August 11, 2014. Application Deadline: Open until filled (will post as filled). Eligibility requirement: Applicant must be a medical school graduate in good standing or a preliminary resident in an ACGME approved general surgery residency program. How To Apply Please submit the following via e-mail only. 1. Curriculum vitae 2. Personal Satement 3. Official USMLE Scores (Steps 1, 2, 3) 4. ABSITE scores if enrolled in residency program (minimum score 30th percentile) 5. Three Letters of Recommendation – including one from current Program Director or Department Chair of Surgery if recent graduate. 6. Annual Competency-based Summative Evaluation from current program if enrolled in a residency program (may be included in letter of recommendation from Program Director) 7. Copy of Medical School Diploma and MSPE/Dean’s letter with transcript attached. 8. ECFMG certificate if applicable 9. Non US citizens must submit proof of current visa status. Please send all documents in only one email. Only complete applications will be considered for interview. Thank you.
How To Apply
Email to: [email protected]. No faxes or phone calls please.
Source: http://apds.org/education-careers/open-positions/

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Prog86,

I am very much interested in this position. I am a foreign grad., have passed Step 1 and Step 2 CK. I am awaiting the result of Step 2 CS which should be out next week. If you consider me eligible,please let me know so that I can email you my CV AND LORs.