Position Swap PGY2, Internal Medicine, July 2019, Chicago, IL to Houston, TX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kal-ELKrypton

Reaction score
Hi!

I am about to finish my IM PGY-1 year in a very nice, university-affiliated-community hospital with a great working environment, 0 scutwork, amazingly manageable workload (minimum levels of stress), amazing nursing and ancillary staff, and even better faculty. Looking to transfer to Houston, TX or close surrounding areas (i.e: Galveston) to start PGY-2 on July 2019, for family reasons. If you would be so kind, please let me know about PGY-2 vacancies as well, if possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Please let me know if you transfer and your spot in Chicago opens up; I'd be very interested. Best of luck to you!

Hi!

I am about to finish my IM PGY-1 year in a very nice, university-affiliated-community hospital with a great working environment, 0 scutwork, amazingly manageable workload (minimum levels of stress), amazing nursing and ancillary staff, and even better faculty. Looking to transfer to Houston, TX or close surrounding areas (i.e: Galveston) to start PGY-2 on July 2019, for family reasons. If you would be so kind, please let me know about PGY-2 vacancies as well, if possible.
Hi have you managed to go to Houston in July 2019 ?

Reactions: 1 user