Pharm text

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The LANGE series are OK, not my favorite and certainly too dense for review.

Can you suggest a great PATHology textbook (not for review but rather learning).

Members don't see this ad :)
Use the text that your school recommends. If you hate it then look at other texts in your school's library and pick what works.

I had a lot of trouble finding a good pharm book, after trying both Lippincott's and Lange's review books I moved to "real" texts. I used Goodman and Gilman's for a while but found it too in depth. Lange Basic and Clinical Pharmacology I thought was the best. Pharm Recall is probably the best pharm review book imo.

As for path, Big Robbins was my bible for M2 but it was a tough road. Rubin's or Medium Robbins would be less in depth. Rapid Review Path is all outlines and a poor primary resource imo.

Thanks. I got the lange's text for pharm (which I will read) -- it is also the text required for our class I think. I'll deal with path when the time comes but I'll keep your recomm. in mind.