pharma/study again or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

study again or board?

• study

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • board

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Onglyza

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, just wanna ask if ever i already graduated here in philippines as pharmacy and planning to migrate in canada, do i need to study again or just take the board exam there? Thankyouuu

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the reply. Another one, do I need to take a board exam here before I go to canada or not? I have no idea if the license here in philippines are useful in canada. Thankyou very much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the reply. Another one, do I need to take a board exam here before I go to canada or not? I have no idea if the license here in philippines are useful in canada. Thankyou very much.

I'm not an expert, but I highly highly highly doubt that your license in the Philipines can be transferred to Canada. I'd imagine you'll probably need to register with the board in the province you want to get licensed in, have your foreign education credentials recognized and then take the necessary exams.

Here's a link I found that might help: http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/4910/la_id/1.htm

Reactions: 1 user
Thankyou very much for the information. So much appreciated