Pharmacology Flash Cards for iPods

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tideleonheart

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into buying some flash cards that will work on an iPod Touch so I can brush up on some pharmacology while I'm sitting around doing nothing. I know Lange and Brenner have some. My questions:

Are there other companies that make pharma flash cards for iPods that you know about?

Which brand do you prefer?

Which brand has the most complete information?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking into buying some flash cards that will work on an iPod Touch so I can brush up on some pharmacology while I'm sitting around doing nothing. I know Lange and Brenner have some. My questions:

Are there other companies that make pharma flash cards for iPods that you know about?

If you had a mac I would go with a program called Mental Case, allows you to design your own flash cards. You could type them on your mac and then sync them to the iPod touch/iPhone

Do you have an iPod touch? There are a bunch of pharmacology apps that include flash cards. There is also an app called Brenner's pharmacology flash cards. I don't know how good any of theses apps are, just did a quick search.