Pharmacy Charts 2015 New

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anchoi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi; I just bought this book and found out that my friend bought the same book too. This is a great complement to RxPrep for the CPJE and NAPLEX. I paid $160 including shipping. It is totally brand new (2015 edition) with all of the updated guidelines: JNC-8, ATP cholesterol, new drug lists, top 300, etc. You can see this book here: www.amazon.com/2015-Edition-Pharmacy-Charts-NAPLEX/dp/B00K0414JM. Message me your email if you feel interested. Thanks

$135 shipped priority USPS

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi; I just bought this book and found out that my friend bought the same book too. This is a great complement to RxPrep for the CPJE and NAPLEX. I paid $160 including shipping. It is totally brand new (2015 edition) with all of the updated guidelines: JNC-8, ATP cholesterol, new drug lists, top 300, etc. You can see this book here: www.amazon.com/2015-Edition-Pharmacy-Charts-NAPLEX/dp/B00K0414JM. Message me your email if you feel interested. Thanks

$135 shipped priority USPS

Available for $120
Still available? [email protected]
Thanks,

I have mine if OP has already sold his/hers and someone else needs one. [email protected]

I also have rxprep 2015 and Weismann for CPJE