pharmacy interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alverasmith

Reaction score
Hi guys, i have an interview next month for pharmacy school from University of Buffalo, Midwestern IL, and University of Iowa. Can someone please advise or suggest how do i prepare for it? i am really nervous. I found some questions on SDN but i dont know how old they are.

Members don't see this ad.

You have an 84% chance of getting in so as long as your breathing and have a pulse you are good to go.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
They sit you down, place a blood pressure cuff on your arm and check your pulse. They then observe you breathing. You get up, they pat you on the back and you walk away with stamp of approval and acceptance letter.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys, i have an interview next month for pharmacy school from University of Buffalo, Midwestern IL, and University of Iowa. Can someone please advise or suggest how do i prepare for it? i am really nervous. I found some questions on SDN but i dont know how old they are.
relax and be yourself :) all else is secondary. you will do great!!

I just saw this and thought I'd share. At my interview the interviewer complimented my English--being that it's my first language and I was born in the USA...I doubt he spoke enough English to really evaluate me. I wondered what the purpose really was of these interviews; one of my classmates said he always intended to teach after pharmacy school and I'd have thought they would have wanted to weed out people like that in favor of people intending to practice.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user