PHARMACY SCHOOL HARMONIOUS RELATIONS (IN SCHOOL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BSalfredo

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
How do you respond to this email below, after you discover it? Consider that you had never done any project with the student until that point (The information is totally false and misleading). Perhaps the only project the two of you had been on was when you ran against him for class presidency.

Pharmacy Management

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2015 1:39pm
To: ******
Dr. ******

This is an email to let you know that our group consists of __________, _______ and
Myself. I also wanted to give you a heads up that _______ has a track record of being
extremely unreasonable and hard to work with in a group. On other projects, she has
decided not to show up for meeting nor did she contribute anything. I just wanted to
forewarn you about this issue because it is bound to happen in this group. Thanks

At Your service,
_________, PharmD Candidate.
School of Pharmacy
400 Goody’s Lane
Knoxville, Tn 37922

Members don't see this ad.

How do you respond to this email below, after you discover it? Consider that you had never done any project with the student until that point (The information is totally false and misleading). Perhaps the only project the two of you had been on was when you ran against him for class presidency.

Pharmacy Management

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2015 1:39pm
To: ******
Dr. ******

This is an email to let you know that our group consists of __________, _______ and
Myself. I also wanted to give you a heads up that _______ has a track record of being
extremely unreasonable and hard to work with in a group. On other projects, she has
decided not to show up for meeting nor did she contribute anything. I just wanted to
forewarn you about this issue because it is bound to happen in this group. Thanks

At Your service,
_________, PharmD Candidate.
School of Pharmacy
400 Goody’s Lane
Knoxville, Tn 37922

I like how you blocked out the school name and kept the address, showing that it's South College School of Pharmacy.

But anyway I'd ignore this, it makes the sender look bad. Just be sure you're not actually an unreasonable douchebag, some people just don't realize it.

Plus this was 18 months ago (assuming you discovered it now).

Reactions: 3 users
The real story here is that the company of Thorin Oakenshield was accepted into pharmacy school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Let your track record speak for itself (well if it's a good one...).

Classless acts like this letter submission speaks volumes about the writer.

If it was me, and I still saw this person on a regular basis, I would just ask "what's up with this" and see what they had to say. If I wasn't in regular contact I would probably just ignore it (or possibly if I had their email I might send them an email to the same effect). Presumably any harm it had is long over.

Stop worrying about who said what and study so you won't be posting another thread about how you are going to sue a school that kicked you out. Grow up.

Last edited:
Let your track record speak for itself (well if it's a good one...).

Considering that the only other posts by this member were about suing the both the school and ACPE for negligence...shoulder shrug

EDIT: also just noticed the thread title included "harmonious relations", which is language not typically used in everyday conversation but is a requirement in the ACPE standards. OP is laying the groundwork for a lawsuit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Man, who are these schools letting in?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Reactions: 2 users
Man, who are these schools letting in?

Anyone with a government-issued check. Just check the pre-pharmacy forum. People actually think they got accepted because of the "great" recommendation letters they got or because they have worked as a pharmacy technician for the last 5 years.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks folks. Don't speculate on what the OP is or plans to do:

That kind of email: where or when is it ever necessary? Real Housewives of NJ/NY or Atlanta? Or professional school? He did not stop at the email either. There would be more to it if the accused was aware that s/he had an 'enemy'.

I think the proper question should be, what did the professor who received it do about it?

Thanks folks. Don't speculate on what the OP is or plans to do:

That kind of email: where or when is it ever necessary? Real Housewives of NJ/NY or Atlanta? Or professional school? He did not stop at the email either. There would be more to it if the accused was aware that s/he had an 'enemy'.

I think the proper question should be, what did the professor who received it do about it?

These are the kinds of emails plantiff's attorneys dig up in discovery when compiling evidence for unlawful termination suits. Individually not worth much, but when coupled with other evidence, become powerful enough to sway a defendant to settle the case.

People forget the cardinal rules of email... 1) assume it will be public, 2) make it standalone defensible (ie don't assume the message you're referring to gets attached/quoted along the way).