pharmacy school through the army

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshao

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know anyone doing pharmacy through the army? My cousin is doing it for med school and they are paying for everything. I wouldn't mind going through the military way if I am somehow put on the reserves like she is, but I haven't seen anything that will pay for pharmacy school in full, most only do 120k cap for 4 years.

Members don't see this ad.

I can't recommend military service enough.

If you can manage to score a military healthcare contract, do it. Hell, become a military doctor. Save lives. Do it.

I can't recommend military service enough.

If you can manage to score a military healthcare contract, do it. Hell, become a military doctor. Save lives. Do it.
thanks for the feedback. I have alot of family members in the military already, but my question is if there is a way for me to be in the reserves and get them to pay for my pharmacy school(I don't mind working after pharm school to pay the military for the cost since the field itself is saturated) also, can u tell me how to go about getting a military healthcare contract?