PharmCAS application being returned

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurepharm303

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had their application returned for corrections? What was the issue, i'm curios because i'm afraid of making mistakes and having the app returned and possibly causing delays.

Members don't see this ad.

As long as you follow the instruction, you should be fine. Just put whatever is on your transcript, all the college attended..etc

There's no such thing as returned applications. What you e-submit is final. PharmCAS will correct all possible errors with GPA calculations but you should be as accurate as possible to avoid them delaying your application. They already take as long as three weeks to verify and its already pretty late in the game at this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
I forgot to fill in sonething in the coursework section so they returned mine and asked me to correct specifically just that section before submitting again.

Wait, is this time considered late in the application cycle, I thought the schools just got done with ED...