PharmCAS transcript coursework question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blaze the trail

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the PharmCAS application's coursework section, it says:

"Enter courses chronologically, beginning with the oldest transcript to most recent. List all courses from a single transcript before you enter courses from the next transcript"

The situation is:

I went to one school for a summer course after high school. I then went on to another school in the fall, my primary school (I completed the spring semester there as well). I returned to the initial school for another summer course this summer.

So I have a transcript from the school at which I took those two summer courses, and a transcript from my primary school. Is the older transcript from that first school, where I took summer classes, or from my primary school (as I more recently took the summer course than any classes at the primary school)?

Members don't see this ad.

I was in the exact same situation as you last year when i applied. I had taken classes over the summer at a community college and then classes at my primary university. I just listed the primary school as the most recent. It asks you to list the semester (ex. Fall 2009) the classes were taken during so i'm sure any school you apply to wont have any trouble deciphering what classes you took and when. It worked out just fine for me.