Phone call to ad office better than email??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dafade

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone??...I'm waiting to hear post interview from a few schools that have exceeded their timeframe. Anyone think a phone call is a more formal way to ask about status as opposed to email, or does it not matter?? I feel like an email might leave ad offices to answer at their convenience, since they probably answer this question 50 times a day..
Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

What's up everyone??...I'm waiting to hear post interview from a few schools that have exceeded their timeframe. Anyone think a phone call is a more formal way to ask about status as opposed to email, or does it not matter?? I feel like an email might leave ad offices to answer at their convenience, since they probably answer this question 50 times a day..
Thanks!!

Only one way to find out.

Ya, let me know how it turns out. :D

email first, wait a couple business days, then call.

I'd say that it depends on the school...some are more technologically advanced (ie they use the internet for applications, interactions, status, etc) and some use phone and snail mail. I'd just mirror what they usually use