Physical Therapy Aide resume

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mathlegend

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel really bad for starting so many threads, but I have a lot of questions!

So I'm a high school junior. I called up some physical therapy clinics around me, and one asked me to send my resume in. What should I put on the resume? I have a resume prepared for applying for a summer internship, but that's full of my science classes taken and extracurriculars. And I don't have any previous experience except for being in physical therapy for 2 months, 2 times a week for a toe and knee.

Members don't see this ad.

Work experience (even if it's unrelated to the aide job), academic honors/awards, extracurricular activities, etc.

Being that you're a high school junior, I doubt they expect your resume to be incredibly robust. Make up for that with a cover letter that explains why you want to work as a rehab aide.

I agree with Johnny.

Just put your work experience if you have some and volunteer experience. Under your major, put related coursework: like anatomy or physiology or any science classes you have really taken, even psychology classes. this will help fill some space and show you are studying relevant things.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
How did it turn out.

BTW - where in Cali are you?

I didn't get it, they actually wanted someone with more experience =/

I'm in the Bay Area, about 30 min away from SF