Pimping Question Resources/Bank?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justin1390

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm getting ready to my 4th year with a lot of medicine scheduled. The first one is going to count the most. Obviously, shelf exams are important, but so are LORs. Pimping questions are a huge in this, but there are limited resources for the highest yield questions. Curious as to what you guys used, or if there are any "secret" resources out there. Here's what I found to far:

www.msgunner.com - found using Google. Free to use. Not a ton of questions on there now, but there seems to be a small and consistent user base adding questions. Joined and wrote a few Qs.

PocketPimps - An app for pimp questions, but it appears to charge you for question viewing. Very specific specialty breakdown, which is neat.

Pimp Protector - Book written by DrQuinn here on SDN. Seems really good and focused. I think there might be electronic versions out on Amazon. I'm electronic oriented, so if I can't pull it up on my iPad, there is dismal hope I will use it.

Members don't see this ad.

just study up and know your **** from the first two years

And I definitely am, just wondering if there is any shining resources that other 4th years (or 3rd years) used specifically for just common pimping questions. Books, websites, etc.