Pitt WREB exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I heard that the recent WREB at Pitt had less than 75% of the candidates pass. Anybody have any info on this or the actual number of candidates at the exam?

Members don't see this ad.

That sounds about right number. Not many schools have 98% passing rate. May be the graduating class, but if including out of towners, quite a few people failed at each exam. You can call the wreb and ask, they have no problem giving the number out.

I heard that the recent WREB at Pitt had less than 75% of the candidates pass. Anybody have any info on this or the actual number of candidates at the exam?

Hi!
I took the WREB at PITT and there were very few people there...I don't know the exact #, but at orientation there weren't more than 40 people....I'm choked with the passing rate because everyone I spoke during the exam seemed to be doing fine....

Well, good luck to u!!!

speaking of pass rates....USC had a 92% rate in May according to an email from admin today. There were about 110 students who took the exam.

That's only USC students, not counting out of towners. If you want specific numbers, call the WREB, and their number is always lower than the number the school gives out.