Plants/Photosynthesis and Bio Diversity (taxonomy)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ilovemedi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm studying Cliff's AP Bio for the bio section. I came across the plants, photosynthesis and bio diversity (taxonomy) sections.. They are VERY DETAILED and VERY long. Do we have to know and focus on these particular chapters? What should we mainly focus on for these particular sections...? I feel like I could spend my time better knowing other things.

Members don't see this ad.

I found cliffs to be really dense, if you use the 2015 Destroyer you should be good for the plant topics. I recommended this to one of my friends (he asked the same question) and he seems to be studying fine with these topics

I found cliffs to be really dense, if you use the 2015 Destroyer you should be good for the plant topics. I recommended this to one of my friends (he asked the same question) and he seems to be studying fine with these topics
Thanks. So how should i approach it.. Read a couple of times.. And then see what questions DAT destroyer asks to gauge what to study? Thanks again for your input!

Read destroyer a couple times, that will help gauge what you should study as far as plants (and other topics) go

As I've told a bunch of people on here. Know the answers to the questions, know the WRONG answers and why they are wrong, and know the description. Anything that you don't know google it or watch a video on it. If you do this you will kill it on the science sections.