Please explain to me the new rules

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saied

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i can not find the post where it mentions the new rules. Please someone expliane to me what are the new rules for NBDE beggining in 2010.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i can not find the post where it mentions the new rules. Please someone expliane to me what are the new rules for nbde beggining in 2010.
Thanks

call the ada..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the best thing u can do and the best source!
Gud luck

the new rule says that u cannot appear for re-exam starting 2010 which means if u have appeared for NBDE and u have passed u cannot retake the exam to improve ur score.only failed candidates can retake the exam starting 2010.
in short give the exam when u feel u r fully prepared coz there r no second chances now.
any other clarification u can always call ada.

the new rule says that u cannot appear for re-exam starting 2010 which means if u have appeared for NBDE and u have passed u cannot retake the exam to improve ur score.only failed candidates can retake the exam starting 2010.
in short give the exam when u feel u r fully prepared coz there r no second chances now.
any other clarification u can always call ada.

Quick question: I will approishiate any help with it.. Do you have to be enrolled in dental school to take part 2 or part 1 after Jan2010? Thanks in advance for the answer! :)

no you do not have to be in school to take part 2.
this rule is stupid because i had a better chance of going to dental school if i had failed the exam rather than getting a 76. can i take the test one more time after 2009 since i already took my quiz?