Please help! 911!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

katt

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to be so pushy (I just posted my message a while a go, but my deadline is drawing really near and I need to decide! Does anyone know anything about U of Maryland or Creighton??? Good points and, more important, the bad. What are their reputations?

Anything, any comments at all, would be great!!!!! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry but i dont know much about those schools. Are you at vandy? I'm down at MTSU

Yeah; I am a senior at Vanderbilt. How did you like school at MTSU? Did you apply to UT?

Members don't see this ad :)
email me so we can talk (your email isnt listed) this way we wont have personal chit chat fill this forum

Hi Katt

I don't know much about Maryland nor Creighton, but I remember reading somewhere that Creighton almost lost their accreditation last year or the year before since they were having problems with the perio part of the curriculum. You might wanna phone up the schools and ask for some emails or phone #'s from students. It's gonna be difficult to find info about creighton on this board considering they don't even do interviews/tours.

good luck!